Membership in the Thoreau Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is an invaluable way to contribute to your child’s education and stay connected with your student during middle school.
Individual membership = $15
Family membership (2 adults) = $25
Staff membership = $10
You can join through Pay4SchoolStuff or by check.
You can join through Pay4SchoolStuff or by check. Stop by the PTA table at Open House on September 1 from 2:00pm – 6:00pm for more information or to join using a check. For any PTA Membership questions, please contact Stephanie Schubring or Jane Miscavage at Membership@ThoreauPTA.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
1. If you don’t have an account, set one up using the “Get Started Now” button under “Parents” at bottom right of the website. If you have an account, simply login.
2. If your student is not in the system, use the “Add a Student to Your Account” option. If you have used Pay4SchoolStuff previously and your student is already in the system, you will see their name on the page after login. Make sure the school name is “Thoreau Middle” and the grade is correct; if either is not current, use the “edit” option to update.
3. Once your student is set, click the orange “Select” button next to the student’s name.
4. Select “Membership Dues” and tick the box for the membership you want, individual or family and add it to your cart. If you are also making a donation, select “Continue Shopping” to then select “Donation” and tick the box for the amount you are donating to the No-Fuss Fundraiser and add it to your shopping cart.
5. Click “Pay Now” when you are finished and you’ll be taken to the payment page. Visa, Master Card and Discover are accepted. When the transaction is complete you will see a “Transaction Successful!” message and an email will be sent to the email associated with your account.