Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year! It is going to look like no other, which makes it all the more important that our community work together to support all students.
Please join the Thoreau PTA. Membership in the Thoreau Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is an invaluable way to contribute to your child’s education and stay connected with your student during middle school.
To streamline our fundraising efforts, we organize a “No-Fuss Fundraiser.” In addition to your PTA membership, we suggest a donation of $50 per family. Your annual one-time, tax-deductible donation allows the PTA to promote the academic excellence and well-being of our students. These additional funds will support the following programs that will help provide a more enriching learning experience for all of our students. Programs include:
• Funding Capital Improvements and Technology for the School
• Offering Staff Grants for Unique Instructional Materials and Support
• Providing Staff Appreciation and Development Opportunities
• Sponsorship of Parent Educational Programs
• Hosting Student Activities
Everyone who joins the PTA helps not only his or her own child but every Thoreau student!
Individual membership = $15
Family membership (2 adults) = $25
Staff membership = $10
For any PTA Membership questions, please contact: Membership@ThoreauPTA.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
1. If you don’t have an account, set one up here and your request to join will be approved soon.
2. Once you have been accepted, login at our main MemberHub site. Select “Shop” from the choices along the top of the screen.
3. Select/View the appropriate box for the membership type you want (family, individual, or staff), complete the requested items, and add it to your cart. If you are also making a donation, select “Continue Shopping” to then select/view “Donation,” respond with the number or amount you are donating to the No-Fuss Fundraiser, and add it to your shopping cart.
5. Click “Pay Now” when you are finished and you’ll be taken to the payment page. Visa, Master Card, and Discover are accepted. When the transaction is complete you will see a confirmation message and an email will be sent to the email associated with your account.